Are You Tired of Achy or Unsightly Legs Caused by Spider Vein?
Book a Free Private Vein Screening
Legs discomfort, swelling, displeasing looking – spider veins may be signs of more significant vascular disease.
Symptoms may worsen if left untreated. We can help!
Click to How Sclerotherapy With Salt Based Solution Works in Removing Spider Veins
Show Off Your Legs This Year With Our Specials:
Schedule a Free Vein Screening + Special Offer:
2 Treatments – $189 (68 % Off)
4 Treatments – $300 (75 % Off)
Offer Ends April 30th 2020
- Walk in Walk out
- Salt based solution
- Laser and injection Sclerotherapy
- Post treatment plant based cream
- Non-surgical, in-office treatments available
- No downtime or recovery period
- Affordable treatment cost
Come & Have a Free Vein Screening at One of Our 3 Vein
Clinic Locations in Oviedo, Winter Haven, Apopka, Florida
Special offer for all patients from Oviedo, Winter Haven, Apopka, Florida and the surrounding areas.
- A quick FREE 15-minute consultation at our office to help determine if your vein problems are present.
- Identify which of the two main sources of vein disease are present.
- A doctor or nurse practitioner will meet with you to discuss the vein screening results answering any questions you may have.
- After your meeting, we will have insurance specialists on hand that can answer questions about insurance coverage and any requirements that insurance may have you meet before treatment.
- If you do not have insurance, the insurance specialist can also go over self-pay options with you.
About Dr. Obinna Nwobi MD, MPH, RPVI
- Dr. Nwobi is a Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation, providing specialized training in reading and interpreting all types of vascular ultrasounds. He is also board certified in vascular surgery.
- He earned a master’s degree in public health (MPH) from the prestigious Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
- Throughout his career, Dr. Nwobi has helped patients through the Indian Health Services system and Veterans A airs Hospital, while continuing to work at several large private and public hospitals.
- As a physician who’s passionate about serving the underserved, Dr. Nwobi dedicates as much time as possible to medical missions. He has helped countless patients in Nigeria and provided medical care for patients who cannot afford treatment
About Dr. Obinna Nwobi
Patients in Central Florida turn to trusted vascular surgeon Obinna Nwobi, MD, for all their vein and artery concerns. His practice, Vein Health Clinics, has two convenient locations in Oviedo and Winter Haven, Florida. While completing a double major in English and chemistry in his undergraduate studies at East Tennessee State University, the field of vascular surgery called to Dr. Nwobi.
He then earned a master’s degree in public health from Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health in Maryland, focusing on health care management and international health. He went on to earn his medical degree from the University of Tennessee College of Medicine. Dr. Nwobi completed his internship and residency in general surgery at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey.
After completing his fellowship in vascular surgery at the Vascular Group PLLC and Albany Medical Center in New York, Dr. Nwobi chose to practice medicine in an underserved area of Florida.
Throughout his career, Dr. Nwobi has helped patients through the Indian Health Services system and Veterans A airs Hospital, while continuing to work at several large private and public hospitals.
Dr. Nwobi is a Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation, which provides him with specialized training in reading and interpreting all types of vascular ultrasounds. He is also board certified in vascular surgery.
As a physician who’s passionate about serving the underserved, Dr. Nwobi dedicates as much time as possible to medical missions. He has helped countless patients in Nigeria and provided medical care for patients who cannot afford treatment. Because Dr. Nwobi is genuinely passionate about patient care and has extensive expertise in the most complex vascular conditions, he is trusted throughout Central Florida.
What Patients Say About Dr. Obinna Nwobi
Click to hear Obie’s story when his legs were saved after he was told before that would never be able to be treated
Click to hear Leida’ story – how her life has been since she got her venous disease that has been with her for over 20 years treated
Click to hear Hannah’s story when she’s able to run again shortly after her varicose vein disease was treated
Click to hear Eric’ story – how his chronic venous insufficiency was treated quickly and painlessly
“3 years ago, I got hit by a car and after that I came here and they gave me the examination and they told me what was wrong, and that all my veins was injured so I had two surgeries in each leg and about two weeks ago I have varicose veins removed.The staff here were like family when I came in, they are very friendly and they’ve just been so wonderful with me and I’m really thankful. I have my car accident 3 years ago and I had constant pain in my legs because of my veins were injured, my circulation was slow but I’m in no pain right now, I can’t believe the difference I’ve felt , it is the best I’ve felt in 3 years and it’s been absolutely wonderful”
“And let me tell you, I walk now. I walk between 3 to 5 miles a day and I have absolutely no pain in my leg. I feel wonderful and I highly recommend the vein center. When I used to walk, when my walk was completed after maybe 3 to 5 miles I could hardly walk back to my house. Maybe I could walk back to the house but both legs hurt, up and down, I felt like I was walking on spikes, now after the vein surgery I feel fine. I do my walk. I walk to my house, go out, maybe walk again. It's just like wonderful, what a complete difference.”
“I researched a little bit I found Dr. Nwobi. So, I came to his office and the office’s staff is awesome. They schedule me like 1, 2, 3 right away. The office is super clean and super state of the art. The staff did some treatment, very well professional, made me feel like super easy. After the treatment, I could see right away that my legs were less restless and they were less heavy. And I know that, I feel it every day and it gets better and or I’m already feeling way better. So, can't wait to wear shorts again!”
Before And After Gallery
- Artery Disease
- Spider Veins
- Dialysis Access
- Varicose Veins
- Chronic Venous
- Pelvic Congestion
Choose Your Preferred Location
Please note that this special offer that will expire after 7 days from today.
So to claim your offer, please fill out the following information and we will email you with the offer confirmation: