EXCLUSIVE Free Webinar From
Dr. Obinna Nwobi MD, MPH, RPVI
How to Get Rid of Varicose Veins Safely and Quickly
What are the causes, symptoms and consequences of untreated varicose veins? Explore a new, quick and effective treatment solution.
100% Free, next webinar starts today
Are you experiencing any of these following symptoms?
- Veins that are dark purple or blue in color
- Veins that appear twisted and bulging; often like cords on your legs
- An achy or heavy feeling in your legs
- Burning, throbbing, muscle cramping and swelling in your lower legs
- Pain after sitting or standing for a long period of time
- Itching or discomfort around one or more of your veins
- Bleeding from varicose veins
- A painful cord in the vein with red discoloration of the skin…etc
You might be experiencing a condition called varicose veins. Varicose veins tend to get worse over time with color changes, hardening of the vein, inflammation of the skin or skin ulcers near your ankle, these can translate into a serious form of vascular disease that requires medical attention.
If you’ve ever asked yourself “What is this and how can I get rid of this?”, then you will find all your answers
in this incredible 20 min special webinar, which I’d like to invite you to attend for FREE:
How to Get Rid of Varicose Veins Safely and Quickly
What are the causes, symptoms and modern safe techniques for treating Varicose Veins?
Explore a new, effective & quick treatment solution in this informative new webinar.
2 months after VenaCURE EVLT® treatment
Join me in this webinar and learn:
- What are the causes of varicose veins?
- What are the symptoms and health consequences that varicose veins can cause?
- Any way to prevent varicose veins?
- How long does it take to get rid of varicose veins?
- Is there a new modern method for treating varicose veins?
- Is the treatment painful?
- How much does it cost? Is it covered by insurance?
- How fast does it relieve my symptoms?
- Is there any scarring? How fast can I return to normal activities?
- What should I do next? Should I get a screening?
- My special offer for webinar attendees
And My Special Offer…
If you attend my webinar we’ve got a special secret deal at the end for our viewers today to help with their varicose veins immediately!
About Dr. Obinna Nwobi MD, MPH, RPVI
- Dr. Nwobi is a Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation, providing specialized training in reading and interpreting all types of vascular ultrasounds. He is also board certified in vascular surgery.
- He earned a master’s degree in public health (MPH) from the prestigious Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
- Throughout his career, Dr. Nwobi has helped patients through the Indian Health Services system and Veterans A airs Hospital, while continuing to work at several large private and public hospitals.
- As a physician who’s passionate about serving the underserved, Dr. Nwobi dedicates as much time as possible to medical missions. He has helped countless patients in Nigeria and provided medical care for patients who cannot afford treatment
About Dr. Obinna Nwobi
Patients in Central Florida turn to trusted vascular surgeon Obinna Nwobi, MD, for all their vein and artery concerns. His practice, Vein Health Clinics, has two convenient locations in Oviedo and Winter Haven, Florida. While completing a double major in English and chemistry in his undergraduate studies at East Tennessee State University, the field of vascular surgery called to Dr. Nwobi.
He then earned a master’s degree in public health from Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health in Maryland, focusing on health care management and international health. He went on to earn his medical degree from the University of Tennessee College of Medicine. Dr. Nwobi completed his internship and residency in general surgery at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey.
After completing his fellowship in vascular surgery at the Vascular Group PLLC and Albany Medical Center in New York, Dr. Nwobi chose to practice medicine in an underserved area of Florida.
Throughout his career, Dr. Nwobi has helped patients through the Indian Health Services system and Veterans A airs Hospital, while continuing to work at several large private and public hospitals.
Dr. Nwobi is a Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation, which provides him with specialized training in reading and interpreting all types of vascular ultrasounds. He is also board certified in vascular surgery.
As a physician who’s passionate about serving the underserved, Dr. Nwobi dedicates as much time as possible to medical missions. He has helped countless patients in Nigeria and provided medical care for patients who cannot afford treatment. Because Dr. Nwobi is genuinely passionate about patient care and has extensive expertise in the most complex vascular conditions, he is trusted throughout Central Florida.
What Patients Say About Dr. Obinna Nwobi
Click to hear Obie’s story when his legs were saved after he was told before that would never be able to be treated
Click to hear Leida’ story – how her life has been since she got her venous disease that has been with her for over 20 years treated
Click to hear Hannah’s story when she’s able to run again shortly after her varicose vein disease was treated
Click to hear Eric’ story – how his chronic venous insufficiency was treated quickly and painlessly
“3 years ago, I got hit by a car and after that I came here and they gave me the examination and they told me what was wrong, and that all my veins was injured so I had two surgeries in each leg and about two weeks ago I have varicose veins removed.The staff here were like family when I came in, they are very friendly and they’ve just been so wonderful with me and I’m really thankful. I have my car accident 3 years ago and I had constant pain in my legs because of my veins were injured, my circulation was slow but I’m in no pain right now, I can’t believe the difference I’ve felt , it is the best I’ve felt in 3 years and it’s been absolutely wonderful”
“And let me tell you, I walk now. I walk between 3 to 5 miles a day and I have absolutely no pain in my leg. I feel wonderful and I highly recommend the vein center. When I used to walk, when my walk was completed after maybe 3 to 5 miles I could hardly walk back to my house. Maybe I could walk back to the house but both legs hurt, up and down, I felt like I was walking on spikes, now after the vein surgery I feel fine. I do my walk. I walk to my house, go out, maybe walk again. It's just like wonderful, what a complete difference.”
“I researched a little bit I found Dr. Nwobi. So, I came to his office and the office’s staff is awesome. They schedule me like 1, 2, 3 right away. The office is super clean and super state of the art. The staff did some treatment, very well professional, made me feel like super easy. After the treatment, I could see right away that my legs were less restless and they were less heavy. And I know that, I feel it every day and it gets better and or I’m already feeling way better. So, can't wait to wear shorts again!”