- Get Visible Result Within Days
- Look 10yrs Younger Without Surgery
- No Insurance No Problem
- Affordable Weekly Payment Options
- Experienced Board Certified Doctor and nurses
- Free vein screening, result analysis, treatment and payment option plan
- Local & Family Friendly
What We Offer At Winter Haven, Florida
- Peripheral Artery Disease
- Pelvic Congestion Syndrome
- Varicose Vein Treatment
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency
- Spider Vein
- Endovenous Ablation
- Dialysis Access
Vascular Health Center in Winter Haven, Florida
Transform your vascular health and wellbeing with us.
Arrange for a free 15-minute vascular health screening today!
The symptoms of vascular disease aren’t always easy to spot. If your legs are tired and achy, it may be due to problems with your blood flow. Similarly, pelvic pain in women could be due to vascular disease. Take control of your symptoms with our Vascular Health Center in Winter Haven.
Why Choose Us?
- State-of-the-art facilities
- In-office minimally invasive procedures
- Results become apparent within a few days.
- Board-certified doctors
- Friendly nurse practitioners
- 15-minute appointments with a thorough screening process
- First-class imaging modalities designed to monitor your vascular health
- At the end of your 15-minute appointment, a doctor or nurse practitioner will discuss your results and answer your questions
- Your appointment concludes with an onsite insurance specialist highlighting your payment options
- If necessary, you can use a weekly self-payment plan that’s affordable and easy to manage
Accurate Vascular Health Screening with Instant Results
Peripheral arterial disease
We can assess the severity of your peripheral artery disease and form a diagnosis. Our treatment options include conservative measures such as custom compression stockings and minimally-invasive surgical approaches such as endovenous ablation.
Pelvic Congestion Syndrome
If you’re female and you’re experiencing chronic pelvic pain, you may want to consider whether you have pelvic congestion syndrome. Some clinicians attribute the pain to endometriosis, fibroids, or PID. At Vascular Health Center in Winter Haven, we can investigate PCS as an alternative diagnosis.
Spider Veins and Varicose Veins
In addition to being unsightly, varicose veins can lead to health conditions such as deep vein thrombosis. With our range of treatment options, you can rid yourself of your spider veins and make your legs look and feel younger.
Chronic Venous Insufficiency
Although chronic venous insufficiency is rarely life-threatening, it affects key areas of your life, such as mobility. Our doctors and nurse practitioners can help you tackle your condition and reach a better state of health.
With various forms of dialysis access available, we’re always refining our techniques. We’ll provide your dialysis access in a comfortable and caring environment. Our staff will also answer any questions you have.
Why The Vascular Health Center In Winter Haven Is Different
Taking a holistic approach to your vascular health is important to us. We believe in treating the entire patient, not just the disease.
Caring and Professional Staff
Each of our doctors and nurse practitioners truly cares about their jobs. In addition to delivering excellent vascular health services, they’ll answer your questions accurately and with a sense of empathy.
Affordable Medical Care
To make paying for your treatment easier, we provide an onsite insurance specialist who can answer your questions. They’ll help you identify what your plan covers. If you don’t have insurance, we can create a self-funding agreement.
A State-Of-The-Art Clinic
At Vascular Health Center in Winter Haven, we believe our patients deserve state-of-the-art facilities. We’re always updating our technology so that you can receive better care.
If you believe you’re suffering from vascular disease, and you want to attend a free screening appointment, call 407 278 6925. Alternatively, if you have a general inquiry, call 407 278 4136.